The finalists for the first Diesel Progress Awards have been announced. The awards,to be presented at a dinner at the Omni Hotel in Louisville, Ky., the evening of September 30th, are part of the inaugural Diesel Progress Summit.
The Diesel Progress Summit is being held the day before the ICUEE show, also in Louisville, sponsored by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM).
That night, seven awards will be presented at the dinner. The finalists for each award are:
Engine Distributor of the Year
Pacific Power Group
Electrification Application of the Year
Vanguard + Argo
Electrification Newsmaker of the Year
Vanguard + Argo
Employer of the Year
Engine of the year < 175 HP
Engine of the Year > 175 HP
Industry Achievement of the Year
For more information or to register for the Diesel Progress Summit go to: https://dieselprogress.com/event/diesel-progress-summit/
The Diesel Progress Summit will begin with a day-long conference looking at the future of engines and powertrains. A roster of industry experts from around the engine-powered-equipment markets will share their viewpoints on internal combustion engines, electrification and the many choices equipment manufacturers are faced with today.
The award judges were:
- Jim Saunders, Business Development, MurCal, Inc.
- Peter Scherm, General Manager, EUROMOT (The European Association of Internal Combustion Engine Manufacturers)
- Andrew Noble, Head of Commercial Vehicle and Off Highway Market Sector, Ricardo
- John C. Wall, Former Vice President and Chief Technology Officer,Cummins Inc
- Non-voting chair of judges: Mike Osenga, Editor/Publisher, Diesel Progress.