One of the industry’s top annual economic events, the National Fluid Power Association’s (NFPA) Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) will be held August 13 – 15, 2018 at the Westin Chicago North Shore.
NFPA also announced that exhibit space sales IFPE 2020, which takes place March 10-14, 2020 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in conjunction with ConExpo-Con/Agg, will open May 7, 2018. The priority space deadline is August 15, 2018.
Rates, deadlines, and instructions to apply for exhibit space for the upcoming show will be available when sales open. Contact show management at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about exhibit space or the show.
The IEOC has long been a favorite of Diesel Progress North American covering the hydraulics used in machines, as well as in the machines that make the machines. As such it is a great and accurate barometer of the overall state of the on-highway, off-highway and stationary markets. Registration for the conference will open in mid-April at www.nfpa.com.
Conference speakers will cover macroeconomic and global trends while also providing insights into key mobile and industrial customer markets. Speakers and conference highlights include:
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics;
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – TBA, Oxford Economics Market Forecasts;
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, ACT Research;
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants;
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research;
- Agriculture Machinery Forecast – TBA;
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates;
- Industrial Markets Overview – TBA, IHS Markit;
- Metalworking/Machine Tool Market Forecast – Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT); and
- Analysis of NFPA Vertical and Regional Markets – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics.