You still have a little time left to submit entries for the inaugural Diesel Progress Awards. You have until Thursday June 13 to submit entries.
The awards – which are part of the Diesel Progress Summit (DPS) in Louisville, KY, on September 30, the day before the ICUEE show – will celebrate excellence and achievement in the engines and powertrains sector.
The awards are open to manufacturers of engines, powertrain components and engine distributors. There is also a category for electrification application of the year, which is targeted at equipment manufacturers as well as powertrain and engine specialists.
The awards are free to enter, with details of how to enter and downloadable entry forms found at www.dieselprogresssummit.com
The award categories are:
– Diesel engine of the year (<175 hp)
– Diesel engine of the year (>175 hp)
– Engine distributor of the year (<175 hp)
– Engine distributor of the year (>175 hp)
– Electrification newsmaker of the year
– Electrification application of the year
– Employer of the year
– Diesel Progress achievement of the year
The independent judging panel for the awards is:
– Jim Saunders, Business Development, MurCal, Inc.
– Peter Scherm, General Manager, EUROMOT (The European Association of Internal Combustion Engine Manufacturers)
– Dr. Andrew Noble, Head of Commercial Vehicle and Off Highway Market Sector, Ricardo
– Dr. John C. Wall, Former Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Cummins Inc
– Non-voting chair of the judges: Mike Osenga, Editor/Publisher, Diesel Progress
The Diesel Progress Summit will focus on The Future of Engines & Powertrains. See the full program, and register for the event visit https://www.dieselprogresssummit.com/conference.html.
A limited number of sponsorships are still available.
Organizers of the event are KHL Group and its magazines Diesel Progress, Diesel Progress International and NewPowerProgress.
Gold sponsors for the conference are Cummins, Hatz, John Deere Power Systems and Perkins. Dana is a silver sponsor, and Kohler is sponsoring of the networking drinks.
The Summit is also supported by AEM’s ICUEE show, and is allied to the exhibition’s seminar and education program. See https://www.icuee.com/visit/conferences-education/