One of the year’s best economic forecast conferences for all the engine-powered equipment markets, the National Fluid Power Association’s Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC), will be held August 14 – 16, 2017 at the Westin Chicago North Shore in Wheeling, Illi.
Both NFPA members and non-members alike are eligible to attend. While the event focuses on the opportunities and threats associated with the economy as they relate specifically to the fluid power industry, these indicators cover on-highway, off-highway and some stationary markets. Thus the IEOC is of interest to companies in many different industries
Conference content will examine industry economics, market forecasts, and technology breakthroughs likely to impact the fluid power supply chain for years to come. Conference speakers will cover macroeconomic and global trends while also providing insights into key mobile and industrial customer markets.
Conference highlights include:
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – John Walker, Oxford Economics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, ACT Research
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agriculture Machinery Forecast – Ann Duignan, J.P. Morgan
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Scott Hazelton, IHS Markit
- Energy and Metals Commodities Outlook – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics
- Future of Manufacturing, Kevin Surace, Appvance
- Global Outlook on Machinery Production and Industrial Automation Capital Expenditure – Mark Watson, IHS Technology.
Registration for the conference will open in mid-April on http://www.nfpahub.com/events/. E-mail: email@example.com